Last week’s Festive Friday was FANTASTIC! Thank you so much to all who contributed a post and to all who entered our chocolate giveaway competition. There were loads of entries and some delicious flavour suggestions. Bonus Boy rummaged in the hat last night (we used a Santa hat this time!) and pulled out the very lovely Rebecca Brown! Well done Rebecca! Her flavour suggestion was a particular favourite of mine (raspberry with a hint of whisky) so I admit I whooped a bit when her name popped out!
This week I am thinking about Festive Fayre. I am dreaming of food to tantalise my taste buds. I am beginning to stock the freezer with homemade pâtés, soups, stocks, mince pies and pastries. I have made cranberry jelly and blackberry jam and I have baked the Christmas cake, puddings and pies. Over the next few weeks I shall be posting my recipes for a veggie Christmas but in amongst all this I shall be hoping that some kind soul who knows how much I love food and feels I need a pampering will send me a food hamper!
Is there anything more exciting for a foodie than to receive a hamper of goodies through the post? Well that is exactly what I have to offer you as this week’s Festive Friday Giveaway!
Feast your eyes on this glorious basket of delicious delicacies!
This week’s prize has been supplied courtesy of Hampergifts, who supply a wide range of Christmas hampers, chocolate gifts and champagne gifts. The winner can choose the manner of its delivery. S/he can have it delivered straight away to his/her house and scoff happily or s/he can have it delivered at a later date. S/he can even have it sent as a gift to someone else!
The hamper I have to give you is the Luxury Christmas Wine Hamper (don’t say I don’t spoil you!), it is jam packed with Christmas goodies to make you drool and here is how you can win it:
You must leave a comment below and follow my blog by pressing the RSS feed button, subscribing by email or by clicking on networked blogs and following me that way!
Once you have done that you can get extra entries by:
- Linking a post to the Festive Friday Linky down at the bottom of this post (1 extra entry)
- Liking this post on facebook (1 extra entry)
- Tweeting that you have entered this competition, linking to it and @christinemosler so I can see you! (1 extra entry)
- Popping the Festive Friday badge into your blog sidebar (and telling me you’ve done so!) (1 extra entry)
Rules of Entry
- You must be over 18
- Competition only open to UK residents with a UK delivery address
- The draw will take place on Thursday 2nd December and the winner will be announced on 3rd December
Here’s the Linky tool to link up all your fabulous Festive Friday posts! I can’t wait to see what you come up with this week! Do have a look at everyone else’s posts and leave some comment love and it would be lovely if you would link back here on your own post!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
(WordPress isn’t too keen on Linky so once you have entered your link above, I’ll pop it here manually too so everyone can see it!)
10. A Pause in Advent-The Mad House
12. No Cards Just Cookies-The Mad House
13. Why my Christmas Will Always Be Stuck in the 70s-The Mad House
14. Decorating on a Budget-The Mad House
16. Light My Fire!