Festive Friday – Parties and Gorgeousness!
I can’t believe we’re on week 4 of Festive Friday already and that Advent has begun! Thanks to all of you who have been linking in over the last few weeks and all of you who have been reading, commenting and tweeting so enthusiastically! Last week’s giveaway was quite a hit so without further ado the winner is… Jo Wildman! Well done Jo, I will be in touch!
So, onto this week! I shall be in London (snow permitting) on Wednesday for the British Mummy Bloggers Christmas Lunch so my thoughts, naturally, have turned to Christmas parties! I will be indulging in the traditional party activity of trying everything I possess on and discarding it, having a good wail (‘I’ve got NOTHING to wear!’) snapping at my loved ones a bit when they hold up something hopefully and say ‘This looks alright’ and then I will put on the very thing I tried on first.
But, I will not be pondering the sparkly question. I will be bedecked in gorgeousness thanks to Miglio jewellery AND the prize this week is some sparkle for you! One lucky reader will receive a £50 voucher to spend on Miglio jewellery of their choice! I know…I spoil you!
So, let me tantalise you with a bit of glamour!
Miglio really appeals to me. It is versatile and adaptable because you can buy extra bits to personalise it and make it your own with a lovely collection of enhancers and extenders.
There are necklaces, earrings and bracelets and beautiful collections to pore over. I am particularly fond of the Wild Rose Collection if you’re reading this Mr TS!
It is well made and a delight to wear (can you hear my bracelet chinking as I type? Jingle Bells!) You won’t find it on the high street because it is only sold through consultants. I rather like the idea of a jewellery party in the run up to Christmas, trying on sparklies with my friends! Miglio also encourage men to have parties so they can get advice on what to buy for their partners which, with my husband’s history, is a VERY good idea!
To be in with a chance to win this fabulous prize you need to visit the website and answer this question. Where is the jewellery designed and made? Email your answer to me by 9 pm on Thursday 9th December! The winner will receive a catalogue and a £50 voucher. Good luck!
Now it’s time to link up all your festive posts! It is NOT compulsory to do this in order to enter the competition! (But it would be nice!) Grab the badge if you’d like…are we feeling Festive yet?
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
1. The Blog Up North’s Musical Advent Calendar
2. Tortilla Snowflakes, So N-ice To Eat!
3. Father Christmas Bread
4. Advent Traditions – Getting a Bit Out of Hand?
5. Comfort Pie – Veggie Festive Fayre
6. Austrian Angels – Red Ted Art
7. Austrian Vanille Kipferl (cookies) and First Advent – Red Ted Art
8. First Advent Adventure
9. New Mummy Tips Christmas Page
10. Christmas Decorations Are Up At Violet Posy’s House
11. Musical Advent - Day 1
12. It’s All About the Photos
13. Advent Reading By Candlelight
14. Homemade Felt Decorations
15. How to Wrap a Cat for Christmas
16. A Magical Christmas Starts Here…
17. Scribbling Mum – The C Word
18. Christmas Fun in the Garden and at the Beach @Catching the Magic
19. Christmas Tree Cookies
20. Tots and Me: Advent Countdown Tree
21. Rudolf Noses – Pre School Gift Idea
22. Paper Plate Christmas Trees
23. Paper Bag Bunting
24. Breast Pad Snowmen @ A Mother’s Ramblings
25. The Mad House – Creating Advent Traditions
26. The Mad House – A Pause in Advent
27. Oh Christmas Tree…Inside the Wendy House
28. Christmas Cards, Toddler Style by Mummy Limited
29. That’s How We Celebrate St Nicholas Day! @ Kahanka
30. Thank Goodness for Plastic Baubles – Qwerty Mum
31. Home Made Snow Globe