Little Shrimp Clothing Summer Camp Collection – A Thinly Spread Giveaway!
Little Shrimp clothing for babies and children is gorgeous, it ticks all my happy boxes! It is bright, cheerful, eco-friendly and modelled by adorable children who just happen to be friends of ours!
I clearly remember the despair I felt when faced with racks of khaki for my boys and ‘grow up too soon’ clothes for my girl, Little Shrimp is like a breath of fresh air. Quality cotton fabrics made from 100% Oeko-Tex eco certified cotton base cloth , dyed and printed in the UK and sewn together in a factory in the North of England by Enid and Lynn all come together to make beautiful, enduring, practical children’s clothes like these:
Owner and designer Donna sources vintage print screens, updates the colours and mixes them with contrasting fabric patterns to make up to date children’s wear with a delightful timeless quality. I really wish my daughter was still small enough to fit into this dress!
We first met this gappy toothed sweetheart when Bonus Boy and I were at Waterbabies six years ago or so! I love this dotty design and the jumbo buttons are gorgeous. Donna pays attention to the smallest details in her designs, the cotton is soft and the quality is obvious. These are clothes children like to wear and which will get handed down from one to the next – proper children’s clothing.
The boy’s collection is very lovely too, I think my favourite would be this Breton top which my Bonus Boy would be very huggable in! Unfortunately he is just a smidgen out of the age range, I may need to persuade Donna to make them in a larger size, I think she needs a dapper little fella to model them don’t you?!
and I really love that I can see a picture of Lynn Up North making it!
Little Shrimp clothes are currently made for children up to age 6 and I have a £100 voucher for the Summer Camp Collection to give away to one lucky reader! What are you waiting for?!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Closing date is 25th June 2013 at 12:00 AM
- UK entry only
- The winner will be chosen at random by the random winner generator on Rafflecopter and notified within 5 working days by email.
- The winner will need to provide a valid email address upon request for an E-Gift Voucher to be sent to
- If the winner does not respond with a valid email address or postal address within 14 days of contact the giveaway will be re-drawn and the prize re-allocated.
- The winner must have fulfilled the mandatory requirement.
- Voucher is valid for the Summer Camp Collection ONLY
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The voucher will be provided directly by Little Shrimp and they are responsible for the fulfillment of this prize.
Disclosure: I have been compensated for running this giveaway