It’s time for the Superhumans to do their stuff, the Paralympics are upon us and I have more tickets to giveaway thanks to British Airways and Home Advantage!
This time I have two pairs of passes to the Olympic Park for 3rd September. They give you access to the majority of events in the Park from 9 am to 10.30pm so it’s your chance to immerse yourself in everything Paralympic. You can use them to get into events at the Copper Box, Riverbank Arena, Eton Manor and the Basketball Arena.
I’m trying really hard not to be jealous as I can’t make it down to London due to other commitments so I am waving my Fairy Godmother wand at you so I can live it vicariously!
What do you have to do to win these Paralympic Tickets?
All you have to do is tweet your answer to the following question:
What sport are you most excited about seeing at the Paralympic Games?
Tweet your answer (put your answer in instead of that red bit!):
I am most excited about (insert your answer here!)win paralympic tickets with #HomeAdvantage @thinlyspread http://wp.me/p2jfsE-1OU
The deadline for entries is tomorrow at midnight and the winners will be announced on Friday 31st which, coincidentally, happens to be my birthday! This is my little gift to you, dear readers!
Edited at 12.20pm 29 August because I had forgotten that I had changed my Twitter name to @thinlyspread! If you have already tweeted the competition with @christinemosler it will not affect your chances of winning! I’m going off now to bang my own head against a wall!
Terms and Conditions
British Airways London 2012 Paralympic Event Ticket Give Away 28th August 2012
- This competition is open to Eligible Participants only. An Eligible Participant must be a resident of the UK aged 18 years or over, and must not be an employee of; thinlyspread.co.uk, BA, a BA Group company, LOCOG, a LOCOG group company, or family members of such employees or anyone else professionally associated with the competition. Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the Terms and Conditions set out below. These conditions of entry are subject to the London 2012 ticketing Terms and Conditions as set out at the following link: http://www.tickets.london2012.com/purchaseterms.html
- Entries must be submitted by tweeting your answer to ‘Which sporting event at the paralympics most excites you?’ along with #HomeAdvantage
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- There are two pairs of Olympic Park Day pass tickets to be won in total. All emails submitted will also be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com in accordance with these conditions and the winner will be chosen by an independent judge. The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- All entries must be received by midnight on 30th August 2012. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered
- Winners will be advised which tickets have been won by Friday 31st August 2012 and will receive the tickets at the event personally by Yasir Alani and/or Victoria Newlands. Please note that Park Live tickets do not provide access to any of the Olympic or Paralympic events. The Promoter is responsible only for the allocation of tickets and will not enter into any correspondence regarding ticket allocation. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the competition.
- All tickets are subject to availability, are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Tickets may not be sold or exchanged. The winner must attend the London 2012 Games event with their companion.
- The London 2012 Organising Committee (LOCOG) give no guarantee in relation to the London 2012 ticket prize, and cannot be held liable for any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from a winner’s (and where applicable, guest’s) use of the London 2012 ticket prize.
- All winners will be notified within two days of the closing date. The winner will be notified by email or phone. Should the winner fail to claim the prize within one day or rejects the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Each winner of the tickets will be responsible for all other costs or expenses involved in attending the London 2012 Paralympic Games. This includes all transport, accommodation and other incidental costs. Therefore, the Promoter will not be liable for any other costs whatsoever.
- Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received and by submitting the entry, Eligible Participants consent to such personal data being shared between thinlyspread.co.uk, Ogilvy and British Airways. This shall be limited to the details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. The information may be shared with any other third parties reasonably involved in the competition without liability to BA or such third parties. Eligible Participants confirm that they hold all copyright/IP rights in any material submitted and assign all such rights to British Airways.
- Participation in the competition constitutes the participant’s consent to BA’s and its agents’ use of their story, name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Winners of the competition confirm that they will obtain from any guest whom they invite, permission for the promoters to use their name and likeness, for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a sae to Nuria Garrido, London 2012 thinlyspread.co.uk, Paralympic competition, British Airways Plc, Waterside (HCAG), PO Box 365, Harmondsworth UB7 0GB UK.
- The Promoter is British Airways Plc (“BA”), Waterside, Po Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered number: 177777.