I’m over the moon to announce that from this month I am co-hosting the fabulous monthly blog Linky ‘Pasta Please’ with fellow veggie blogger, Jac at Tinned Tomatoes. This will mean that I get to drool over lots of pasta recipes and get some fabulous new ideas for my pasta mad crew and, dear reader, so will you!
Pasta is a staple here at Thinly Spread. If I ask them what they want (rather than just plopping something in front of them regardless) it is pasta 99 times out of 100. It could be lasagna, baked spaghetti and eggs, pasta and pesto, linguine with lentil Bolognese or it could be teeny pasta in a rich minestrone, a cheese and spinach cannelloni or this simple pasta bake made with seasonal vegetables and a cheesy béchamel…
So, if you are a blogger I would love to see your pasta recipes here on Pasta Please! Recipes must be suitable for vegetarians and I am particularly interested in any vegan offerings both for myself and my eldest boy. I will collate a roundup post at the end of the month and Jac and I will be promoting posts as we see them across social media.
Guidelines for Pasta Please!
- Post your veggie pasta dish on your blog and add it to the linky at the bottom of the current challenge.
- Link to the challenge hosts Thinly Spread and Tinned Tomatoes
- Use the Pasta Please logo in your post
- If you use twitter, tweet your post with @tinnedtoms @thinlyspread #PastaPlease and we’ll re-tweet it.
- Only one entry per blog.
- Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.